Congrats Styria.

More threads by BenzBoy

Oversize

Grand Master
Ooooh that sounds interesting..... Congrats on being a feature! Pity I can't read it! :)

Styria

The Godfather
Tony and Mark, will see what can be done - we have two guys, namely Benz Boy and ant567, and Michel, that would be able to create a PDF file. I could probably too, but am still somewhat hesitant to put my scant knowledge to good use.

I am glad that Benz Boy liked it - Tim will probably also get hold of it. It was originally written for the Club magazine some fourteen to fifteen years ago, and I was asked by the Editor to contribute in my role as Model Advisor on the 116s - thus I used the one originally written and, believe it or not, I have had some other positive feedback as well. Thank you Professor. Regards Styria

WiSeGuYY

Thanks PROFESSOR BRIAN for put the light on this article , i feel the itch to read what our GODFATHER wrote about YOUR beloved w116 , so please our experts here who can help PDF the article we all can enjoy reading it.

CONGRATULATION GODFATHER in advance , i trust the prof sense of judgment.

REGARDS

TAREK

260ebenz

Master
Tony and Mark, will see what can be done - we have two guys, namely Benz Boy and ant567, and Michel, that would be able to create a PDF file. I could probably too, but am still somewhat hesitant to put my scant knowledge to good use.

I am glad that Benz Boy liked it - Tim will probably also get hold of it. It was originally written for the Club magazine some fourteen to fifteen years ago, and I was asked by the Editor to contribute in my role as Model Advisor on the 116s - thus I used the one originally written and, believe it or not, I have had some other positive feedback as well. Thank you Professor. Regards Styria

Have not got my copy of the magazine look forward to reading your article Styria.

I am a fan of the W116 your article will be of interest to me Styria.

Good idea if we can organise to have the magazine articles feature here on the Forum saved as a PDF file.

Cheers.

260ebenz

Master
Magazine arrived today.

As always worth the wait the magazine that is for sure!

Read Styria's article 'Living with My 6.9' pages 17 & 18.

Top excellent article Styria well done mate.

How is 'Gleaming Beauty' going Styria?

Back to the magazine I did see an impressive Impala Brown 300SE in the mag as well!

260ebenz

Master
Issue Number 1 of the Das Rundschreiben from 1972 was very interesting as well.

Attachments

• MB magazines.JPG
    MB magazines.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 5

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Styria i am a little late to the party but if your story could be uploaded i would love to read it . Geoff and congratulations on the article :D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Just go the Magazine today.

Haven't had the chance to look at it. :eek:

Will most likely do that tomorrow