TG Africa special part 1

More threads by 260ebenz

Styria

The Godfather
It should have been worthwhile watching - I missed it. I hardly ever know what is on Television. By the time I get to sit down on the lounge after dinner, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Mind you though, I am sorry I missed it. I always enjoy that sort of documentary. Regards Styria

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Hello Styria,

I should have said to you and TK Members the GO Channel on Monday night repeated last Thurs episode.

Anyhow part 2 is on tomorrow at 7:30 Ch.9

Styria

The Godfather
Thanks Timmy, I should say that I will make a genuine endeavour to watch it. It should be worthwhile. Thank you for giving me the date and time. Regards Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Well, I did manage to see about half of the show - very impressed with some of the beautiful scenery of Rwanda, Uganda and even Tanzania. Very unusual topography and rich, bountiful fauna. The show itself, the guts of it ? Too much mucking about, some lukewarm humour, and the occasional hazard that looked quite daunting - river crossings etc. Not bad - would I watch it again ? Yes, I'd have a go at it even if just to better comprehend the dialogue. Regards Styria

Last edited:
OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Well, I did manage to see about half of the show - very impressed with some of the beautiful scenery of Rwanda, Uganda and even Tanzania. Very nusual topography and rich, bountiful fauna. The show itself, the guts of it ? Too much mucking about, some lukewarm humour, and the occasional hazard that looked quite daunting - river crossings etc. Not bad - would I watch it again ? Yes, I'd have a go at it even if just to better comprehend the dialogue. Regards Styria

Morning Styria I did see last night's episode and your opinion of the show I have to agree with.

Bema, Volvo and the Sub certainly coped a thrashing!

Oversize

Grand Master
Apart from the fact they found the source of the Nile, I thought is was rubbish and totally irrelevant. TG have moved away from cars and into stupid attention-grabbing dribble. Pity, because it had so much potential

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Last night's episode of TG what did you think of the show?

The price of the new yellow Lexus 340,000 Pounds top dollar for a Lexus!
:eek:

The new Blue V12 Aston Martin was impressive and Hamster was driving the new Dodge Viper.

I did not see all of last night's show I feel asleep!

Styria

The Godfather
I find it difficult to watch the show. Obviously it runs on a certain format, and who am I to criticize a show that is obviously attracting top ratings. Yet, I personally did not always get the hang of it and find it a little shallow. Regards Styria