Wise words from a character (lovely as such) who really knows his stuff. I am of course talking about Sean. I have never been overly fond of a kick down arrangement. With a car like the 6.9, kick down is really not all that necessary because why ? Well, just pull it back to second and if you really want to floor it, all hell breaks loose. I know that the modern stuff is faster, more powerful, more economical but, to what purpose ? Okay, showing off if that's what you fancy, but honestly with today's technology, the wallopers are never that far behind - well, if you're unlucky. you are about to get nabbed. With today's fines, showing off isn't all that much of an experience other than emptying your back pocket, or shake your Debit Card. Unfortunately, I speak from experience. Great fun getting caught doing 68 and 71 in 60 zones with nary a soul to share with your unpleasant and expensive experience to share with , or someone that may be near or dear to you. I have had a blow up with my Captiva, and other than staying put at home, I have sparingly used Gleaming Beauty on occasions. I know I have digressed from topic on hand, but it's better to have something to say rather than perhaps just ticking a box - no pun intended, to be sure. Regards Styria
N.B. "to be sure" - a great and often term used by none other than General Jack Keane of Fox News fame. Regards Styria