speed cost money

More threads by motec 6.9

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Of course putting the 300 mm front disc and caliper from a 560 should be first upgrade. Buying new disc off course. If you want to go larger contact Hopper Stoppers as they do unique brake upgrades as well http://www.hoppers.com.au/ .;)

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Everyone having fun with these post. Hi Styria these links you may like to save as I think theyare very useful. Let me know when you want more. Then I may divulge why the sudden increase in interest.:D

abl567

Super Moderator
Everyone having fun with these post. Hi Styria these links you may like to save as I think theyare very useful. Let me know when you want more. Then I may divulge why the sudden increase in interest.:D

What have you bought? Do tell!

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Ant all I will say at this point is it is original registered. And current owner has had since 95 and only done 18000km in that time and it has been serviced regularly. And I pick it up next week.:D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Ant all I will say at this point is it is original registered. And current owner has had since 95 and only done 18000km in that time and it has been serviced regularly. And I pick it up next week.:D

Ahhhh, I can see the spark return to Motec.
A new toy.... that is enough to put a smile back on his face.:D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Will let you know with details and pictures when deal is completed. :D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi guys i started this post in the hope that some interest would be shown in suppliers for our cars. It would appear that only a few are interested. Going by reponces most of our cars will be going to sims metal. I was hoping that if anyone had there own links to post they might add to them. Or at the least more responses than i have seen. Maybe the post has the wrong heading as i have now expanded to replacement and restoration parts.

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Question if a car has zebrano and not walnut. And it is of the larger engine size . It would not be Australian delivered . Unless it was ordered and has been in the country since it was 6 months old. More to follow :D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
3 days and counting till new toy arrives . What is it you will have to wait . Biput I will post details. :D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Question if a car has zebrano and not walnut. And it is of the larger engine size . It would not be Australian delivered . Unless it was ordered and has been in the country since it was 6 months old. More to follow :D

Walnut was standard on all 6.9 vehicles.
However, as we all know, MB would oblige even if you wanted plain back (as long as you paid for the inconvenience) :D

Styria

The Godfather

NSU Prince, or Goggomobil ? Don't laugh, they're worth lots of money nowadays. :D Regards Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel yes but I will reveal more soon and pictures. Becauce I feel the need for speed .:D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
I was thinking big m100 in 240d .:D