speed cost money

More threads by motec 6.9

Styria

The Godfather
It's interesting to see a listing for the M117 engine - alas, no price. Much of an unknown operation, or knowledge of success of re-grind, having regard to other components of the engine that may well need some form of modification as well. Regards Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
No one interested in if i have found anything else for larger motors. ;)

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son

Oversize

Grand Master
I've seen adjustable cam gears for the 6.3 on FB and I'd presume they'd fit a 6.9

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Mark i was wondering when i would get your attension :D . http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C475841 cam sprokets 990 euros. I have spoken to Thomas about his sprokets and emailed him. He replied that he has done a 8.4 litre M-100 :eek: .

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
The queastion is does anybody else want to see what i have located. And see more or is there no interest. :rolleyes:

abl567

Super Moderator
Interest present Sir!;)

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
And the piecederasistance Cam blanks for the M100 made into any profile you should desire. Made from new billets not reprofiled. http://www.catcams.co.uk/acatalog/Mercedes-M100-985.html . Have spoken to cat cams cost just over 1000 dollars. Now is anybody interested in parts suppliers and interior there is more than just GAHH. :eek:

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
And if all you want is modern efi that controls fuel only not ignition. http://www.fuelairspark.com/fas/efi-systems . A hell off a lot cheaper than i spent its a plug and tune system once fitted go for a drive and it tunes itself. :)

Last edited:

Styria

The Godfather
Geoff, just keep it up. I am more than interested in knowing all about this, and I will need to carefully evaluate the various links you have provided.

Also, my friend, where is your second 6.9 ? We know that our Dr. Babe has bought one of your cars, but where is the other one ? Regards Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Styria it/is just a parts car as the motor is in the car the good Dr bought. I still have the large motor. And thanks to the good Dr i will be able to announce something very soon. As it says at the bottom watch this space.:D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son