ugly w116 body kit

More threads by motec 6.9

WiSeGuYY

Hey MOTEC

Right you are not a nice one but i've seen worse ( the sparro ugly creation) i hope i spelled it right.

so ugly that is not worth re posting.

REGARDS

TAREK

Styria

The Godfather
I guess it is a styling modification typical of the '70s and '80s. Perhaps not every one's cup of tea, but somebody DID like it, and was probably proud to show it off, at some stage or other. I stopped being critical, or perhaps have a 's######' at somebody's fancy and fantasy a long time ago - nowadays I simply respect their taste and what they believe in. Regards Styria

N.B. ...and I must admit that the Sbarro as featured in our Test Drive section needs to be taken seriously for the amount of work that went into it. Forget some styling miscues, some merit must be extended to many other facets of that car. Also, my remarks are not directed at anyone at all - again, I respect others opinions. BTW, all those blanks (as in the previous paragraph, refer to the word snig...ger. There, that should do it.

Last edited:

Oversize

Grand Master
Yeah not nice, but I've also seen worse. 'Style' and the '80s' really don't go together!!! ;) I don't think it's wise to do anything radical to the external appearance of a MB; the factory got them pretty right from the start. I'd try to limit changes to wheels, suspension, window tint and colour. Perhaps exhaust tips? With spoilers, I'd stick to the AMG versions. Personally I'm not a fan of skirts and flares (unless they're of the clothing type and worn by the female of the species)! ;)

Styria

The Godfather
can't argue much with our Godfather , i prefer to keep quite.

REGARDS

TAREK

No Tarek, there is no need for you, or anyone else, to be quiet. In fact, your opinion, as those of others, are sought, and you should always be free to express those thoughts on our website. You see, I am careful to evaluate or comment on someone else's pride and joy, as ugly as it might be, and I try to use a similar philosophy when it comes to the opinions expressed by others.

This belief of mine is probably the major reason for my parting with 116.org and with the kindness and co-operation of Mercules and now bb I was able to launch topklasse and its present continuation. So by all means, feel free to express yourself. Regards Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Styria that is why i put the smiley face at the end. Just because it is not to my taste does not mean it will not apeal to someone else. I do try to be a gentleman but sometime's that is not possible when you work in a job like mine. Where you are dealing with people who sometime are not nice or polite :eek: . I hope i have not upset anyone as that is never my intension. :eek:

WiSeGuYY

Hey Godfather , you are too kind and full of information and wisdome and i respect that very much , that why i said i will not argue since taste is smething differ from one to other , so you don't need to feel like if you gave bad impression or anything , we all love you .

and to our proff. BRIAN LOL @ visualising the bed scinary from the movie ( i was never good in riding since i was a kid i usually like the horse power in cars.

And finally MOTEC , keep finding the treasures online it is great fun.

REGARDS

TAREK

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Styria that is why i put the smiley face at the end. Just because it is not to my taste does not mean it will not apeal to someone else. I do try to be a gentleman but sometime's that is not possible when you work in a job like mine. Where you are dealing with people who sometime are not nice or polite :eek: . I hope i have not upset anyone as that is never my intension. :eek:

Hi Motec 6.9, everything's just fine and dandy. Just keep on doing, what you are doing. Mind you though, I wouldn't mind hearing, or I should say read, the latest on your car that you are rebuilding. Regards Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Nothing wrong with that car except the colour... :D

Too close to Milan Brown for my liking :p

For the modifier (like me) anything to make one's car different is ok.

It is a case of horses for courses, (except when Brian starts sending their heads to people's bedrooms :eek: )

Tony66_au

On the censorship thing, wouldn't it be easier to remove the word N1gger from the censorship list?

Its not as if its a commonly used word outside the Southern USA

300SDude

Wow.....that has some issues........I don't like that the "bumper" is as tall as the over riders all the way across. The bottom air dam seems a little on the large side as well.

Not a particularly nice color (just my opinion) inside or out. SO happy mine is not brown inside, of any shade.

300SDude

Styria

The Godfather
Wow.....that has some issues........I don't like that the "bumper" is as tall as the over riders all the way across. The bottom air dam seems a little on the large side as well.

Not a particularly nice color (just my opinion) inside or out. SO happy mine is not brown inside, of any shade.

300SDude

..............hi Dude, you've become an instant friend of Michel's. Regards Styria

Oversize

Grand Master
Can I join the 'Brown Haters' club??? :)

Oversize

Grand Master
It makes it rather difficult when you like the shape of something from the 70s; damn near everything WAS brown!! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk (sorry to everyone with a brown car - just my opinion)!!! ;)

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
It makes it rather difficult when you like the shape of something from the 70s; damn near everything WAS brown!! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk (sorry to everyone with a brown car - just my opinion)!!! ;)

I agree.... (not as many Yuks....:D)