How much for a 1976 240D?

More threads by 260ebenz

Styria

The Godfather
It's a nice car, probably not worth the asking price. I think one should think twice before posting used cars on TK, for the simple reason that the cars advertised just simply disappear and the thread becomes useless.

Exceptions to this line of thinking are in order if it involves 107s and 116s in particular, as well as perhaps 126s, as this gives members the opportunity to observe market conditions and trends. Of course, nice rare classics are also in order, but to a lesser extent. So we might like to keep those sentiments in mind. Regards Styria

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Are you thinking of adding it to your collection Tim?
Regards,
Brian

No Brian and I do not have a collection of cars two cars is enough.

Don't get me wrong the 240D looks in good conditon but $15K for a Diesel who knows it might well be worth the asking price then again maybe not?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I think one should think twice before posting used cars on TK, for the simple reason that the cars advertised just simply disappear and the thread becomes useless.

Exceptions to this line of thinking are in order if it involves 107s and 116s in particular, as well as perhaps 126s, as this gives members the opportunity to observe market conditions and trends. Of course, nice rare classics are also in order, but to a lesser extent. So we might like to keep those sentiments in mind. Regards Styria

I agree with the Godfather wholeheartedly, except for stuff relevant to this forum.