Citrus Green 1976 280SE

More threads by Green74280se

Green74280se

Hi Guys,

I was given yr details from the W116 ORG forum and they thought you may be interested in my 1976 Citrus Green 280SE.

I bought this car (my 5th merc and 2nd W116 in around 15 years) at the end of last year with view to restoring her to her former glory. Unfortunately due to a ridiculous change t my personal situation I am looking to sell my 280SE to an appreciative new owner.

I currently have her on Gumtree for $5200 which is essentially what she (Esmerelda)owes me (Receipts to prove) but I am a realistic seller and would really like to see her go to an enthusiast as she is a genuinely good, original example of this make and model.

Some pics for reference....

405977278.jpg

405852479.jpg

405753261.jpg

I can send more or pls look on gumtree for further details.

Cheers,

Al

P.S.. Mobile 0466710040

Attachments

• Esmerelda 001.jpg
    Esmerelda 001.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 2

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Al, welcome to TK. Good luck with sale of car. Appears to be in nice condition, and the Citrus Green is certainly an unusual and attractive colour. I would probably suggest that you post some more pics, and that you also be specific about some of the maintenance items that have been attended to over the last , say, two years. As you'd probably realize, a picture can tell a thousand words. Regards Styria

260ebenz

Master
Hello Al and welcome to the Forum.

Impressive 280SE you have for sale and quite a unique colour the Citrus Green.

All the best with the sale with the 280SE.

Cheers Tim.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Nice car and unusual colour Al.

Hope you get lucky with the sale.

OP
G

Green74280se

Thanks Guys... lots of interest (Txts and emails) but I'm currently down the south coasts so viewings will need to be made through the week.

And yes, I get a lot of comments about the Citrus Green... Ironically it was missing a hubcap when I got it but the MB spares guys in Canberra just happened to have one.. apparently it had been there for ages... Probably came off my car in the first place!!! LOL

I'll let you all know if I get a sale.

Cheers,

Al

Oversize

Grand Master
Hi Al and welcome! She's such a clean example and it's a damn shame you're selling. Good luck with the sale