6.9 on E-bay [Dodgy Seller - Beware]

More threads by SELfor50

Des

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Styria has two 6.9's?

So it might be the Astral Silver car up for sale?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Styria has two 6.9's?

So it might be the Astral Silver car up for sale?

If the Godfather even 'thinks' of selling the Astral Silver, he will be in so much trouble that he would have to find a new bed to sleep in :D

Styria

The Godfather
Hi everyone and sundry - the speculation must stop. Due to the purchase of a newer vehicle, I have decided that I need to sell the Astral Silver 6.9, 1979 model.

I bought her some five years ago in slightly hail damaged condition, but a five minute drive at the time convinced me that it was a good car. What has always impressed me is the fact that the car feels so well balanced and all together. In some ways, it is a far more restful car to drive than "Gleaming Beauty". Unfortunately, my partner has lacked confidence in the car because, as she says, it's "an old car" and quite honestly, she has never really appreciated the car. Nothing wrong with that - that's just how it is.

The bodywork is straight, but paintwork is rough. I have a spare bonnet and boot lid that have already been 2 - pack primed and only need a rub down before painting. The whole car should be repainted and then it would be a 'smasher' - whatever that is.

Since purchase, the car has been well maintained, and it will be offered with 12 months registration, no rust (as far as I know), rebuilt steering box (warranty work) and reconditioned drag link. Other than that, the car is fine. The interior is in superb condition and will pass just about any inspection.

The car is offered to interested parties in good faith, and I would be pleased to provide further information to any prospective purchaser. However, whilst I stand by what I say, I cannot provide a warranty with the car. It deserves a good home and I am hoping to provides some pics in the next few days.

Please contact me on my mobile 0428-50-1800 for further information. The firm asking price is $6600.00. Regards Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi everyone and sundry - the speculation must stop. Due to the purchase of a newer vehicle, I have decided that I need to sell the Astral Silver 6.9, 1979 model.

I bought her some five years ago in slightly hail damaged condition, but a five minute drive at the time convinced me that it was a good car. What has always impressed me is the fact that the car feels so well balanced and all together. In some ways, it is a far more restful car to drive than "Gleaming Beauty". Unfortunately, my partner has lacked confidence in the car because, as she says, it's "an old car" and quite honestly, she has never really appreciated the car. Nothing wrong with that - that's just how it is.

The bodywork is straight, but paintwork is rough. I have a spare bonnet and boot lid that have already been 2 - pack primed and only need a rub down before painting. The whole car should be repainted and then it would be a 'smasher' - whatever that is.

Since purchase, the car has been well maintained, and it will be offered with 12 months registration, no rust (as far as I know), rebuilt steering box (warranty work) and reconditioned drag link. Other than that, the car is fine. The interior is in superb condition and will pass just about any inspection.

The car is offered to interested parties in good faith, and I would be pleased to provide further information to any prospective purchaser. However, whilst I stand by what I say, I cannot provide a warranty with the car. It deserves a good home and I am hoping to provides some pics in the next few days.

Please contact me on my mobile 0428-50-1800 for further information. The firm asking price is $6600.00. Regards Styria

May I suggest a new thread Godfather.....
this one is titled a Dodgy Seller.....:p