Something for Bill

More threads by Des

SEL_69L

Aristocrat
I do not think it's a window winder because it looks like the rotation would would interfere with the door pull. Looks like a depression and return lever, custom to this car only, operating I don't know what.

OP
Des

Des

Could it be for the opening, if any on the divider window?

I assume the calculator looking device on the arm rest if a telephone?

There's some buttons as well under the steering wheel, maybe an intercom between the front and back?

I just noticed as well the buttons on the rear divider for the heated rear seats,

front seats have the buttons on the console

Some nice options on that car

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Des, extra good find - it is a pity that there aren't better photos to try and evaluate the car properly. I am also a little intrigued by the colour of the sill panel - I seem to recall that several years ago someone fabricated stainless steel sills which matched the overall appearance of the car splendidly - and this one looks quite swish as well. Nice car, probably Yankee with those bumper bars. Regards Styria

BenzBoy

Grand Master
What - a car with extras I don't have.

A good quiet place to put the grandchildren.:D

I assume it is armoured as well.

Bill

Such a similar matter has been discussed in our household when Miss Olga's brood is bouncing off the back walls of the ML. Discussion has centred on the desirablilty of a Wraith limousine with division. In this case, I can see an argument for removing the intercom from the rear seat area....:)
Regards,
Benz-Boy