Something Different

More threads by Lukas

G

GreaseMonkey

The FSM Niki is the Polish built version of the Fiat 126.
Probably the smallest and cheapest car of it's time in Europe and sold for less than peanuts when new.
Even if this seller is basing his price on guessing how much he spent building it, it still sounds like he got severely ripped off during the project.
If I wanted it for a laugh, and I can do without that for now, I would offer $450.
On a good day.
C.M.

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Oh go on G-M, you know you want it. It's almost worth buying it just to see how they managed to fit the Alfa 33 engine into it. :rolleyes: I'll bet it's lethal. Imagine being seen in it? :rolleyes:
I know for a fact that Michel has an orange Trabant but it is a much more sophisticated vehilce and did not cost $45K
Regards,
Benz-Boy

G

GreaseMonkey

Really?
The Emir of Cool in an orange Trabbie?
Who does he think he is now - Bono?
That I would like to see, if indeed we can see through the blue cloud behind it.
That ends all speculation then, with that set of wheels there is no need for a new Bentley is there?
And the FSM?
Or Polonez, as they were sold in the UK (if indeed they sold any) my offer was based on actually needing two, one for each foot!
C.M.

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Really?
The Emir of Cool in an orange Trabbie?
Who does he think he is now - Bono?
That I would like to see, if indeed we can see through the blue cloud behind it.
That ends all speculation then, with that set of wheels there is no need for a new Bentley is there?
And the FSM?
Or Polonez, as they were sold in the UK (if indeed they sold any) my offer was based on actually needing two, one for each foot!
C.M.
A toothbrush? No, two. :rolleyes:
Regards,
Benz-Boy

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Boys, boys, boys!
I am on my way back from the SummerNats where it would have been cool to be seen cruising in an orange Trabby!
Alas, as this was a business trip and I am accompanied by my Editor David and Jerry my bodyman, I decided to take the Holden Colorado.

Martin280s

There's a man in Jundiai who has a turbo-charged FIAT 147. I would be impressed if the car were not in a very poor state.

However, I can't understand why Brazilian's spend so much money turbo-charging, altering suspension, expensive wheels etc. on 1,000cc cars or 'popular' models which were never designed to handle such things when after such expense they could buy a better performing car off-the-shelf.

Just the other day, I was in the traffic and a stupid boy racer came tearing past me, in a FWD VW Gol, the front wheels were tremering as the transmission/suspension/brakes set-up was being forced to the limit. I thought to myself "Why didn't he just buy a Golf 2.0 GTX!"