Des

M100's in Dresden
A Meeting of the M100 club

http://www.m100.de/

image12294.jpg

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Somehow I feel the 6.9 is NOT at home with the 600 and the 6.3 :eek:

Might have the same engine DNA but it is definitly NOT the same lineage:rolleyes:

OP
Des

Des

No I agree,
600 and 6.3 = I am King/Dictator of the world and I want everyone to know it.
6.9 = 280S with a big engine, sleeper car,

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
No I agree,
600 and 6.3 = I am King/Dictator of the world and I want everyone to know it.
6.9 = 280S with a big engine, sleeper car,

The 6.9 and in particular the 690SEL is such a sweet vehicle..

The others are mean looking...:(

OP
Des

Des

The 600 can dance....when you have a dictator in the back and terrorists are after you....

Copyofvlcsnap-4258831.png

Copyofvlcsnap-4258979.png

Copyofvlcsnap-4259564.png

Copyofvlcsnap-4259663.png

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
NICE PICS....

What a GREEN 600 !!!

-bb-

Noble
They are stills from Top Gear. From memory, it's owned by Jeremy Clarkson himself - or so they said in the show.

OP
Des

Des

They are stills from Top Gear. From memory, it's owned by Jeremy Clarkson himself - or so they said in the show.

Correct Sir yes, that is his car, and the greenies are going ape over there with him driving it around everywhere.

:D :D

Styria

The Godfather
I related the pics. to the Dresden event, and could not work out why two cars were on the wrong side of the road - had they been in Germany.

I have also now worked out what makes the 600 such a significant and imposing car. It was largely unchanged for almost twenty years (exterior anyway) and virtually spanned three Rolls Royce models - in fact , four. The Cloud II and III, as well as the Silver Shadow (which I never really liked styling wise and handled like a bathtub in smooth waters) and the Silver Shadow Mark II. Really, styling wise they could not approach the 600 Grosser. Regards Styria

BenzBoy

Grand Master
I related the pics. to the Dresden event, and could not work out why two cars were on the wrong side of the road - had they been in Germany.

I have also now worked out what makes the 600 such a significant and imposing car. It was largely unchanged for almost twenty years (exterior anyway) and virtually spanned three Rolls Royce models - in fact , four. The Cloud II and III, as well as the Silver Shadow (which I never really liked styling wise and handled like a bathtub in smooth waters) and the Silver Shadow Mark II. Really, styling wise they could not approach the 600 Grosser. Regards Styria

Mercedes-Benz 600 produced from 1963 to 1981.
Rolls-Royce Siver Cloud produced from 1955 to 1966.
Rolls-Riyce Silver Shadow produced from 1967 to 1980.
Two models of R-R there. Alternatively, if you base the model on the engine, the model continues today as the Arnage.
And Phantoms have been in production since May 1925 and continue today....
Regards,
BenzBoy

Last edited: