2 x M100 6.9 VRS Kits (1 total Engine Kit) + 2 1/4" Straight Back Exhaust

More threads by SELfor50

SELfor50

Going cheap, need to sell.

For those who know, it's a good price.

2 x M100 VRS Kits

1 for each bank, so if doing a total head service on your M100 you will need both.

Now Priced at $400 each, but open to offers if you want both. 700ONO for both + Postage.

Look exactly like this; m100vrskits.jpg

Someone buy them, or lowball me on the price and take them off me.

Also for sale;

This was the twin 2 1/4 inch straight back exhaust of the 6.9. Will be good for any V8 116.

Was installed on a 450SE, though it has been cut in the middle to allow easier transport / freight.. so when installing and connecting.. can simply sleeve the 2 parts and extend the 100mm or so required for the SEL if you have an SEL.

There is only 1 rear muffler so it breathes well. There has also been space left in the middle section to put 2 resonators on if it requires 'quietening'.

It is read to install from downpipes back.. so you will need to get the exhaust shop to put 2 downpipes in from headers just to the collectors.

It is a very nice exhaust, had a bloody great tone and breathed very nicely. Burble on overrun holding gears, but on light acceleration a slight rumble but can be controlled volume with your right foot if anyone is looking 'interested' in the noise... :eek:

Cost me bang on about $1K... get yourself a bargain chunky exhaust note at only $700 ONO + shipping.. or collection from Canberra.

PM me if you have any questions.

19022012029.jpg

19022012028.jpg

19022012026.jpg

19022012025.jpg

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Cam how is the beast going or has work stopped. Me i am saving to top up the piggie bank at the moment . In Darwin for work for another 3 weeks :D