BenzBoy's New Project

More threads by oscar

Parks

wow thanks Benzboy, thanks for the compliment, it was a very time consuming job, but I was very happy with the way it came up........just as a matter of interest, what would this car be worth?, the owner and I didnt discuss it... regards Parks

Parks

heres some pics of the seats, the seats have never had a retrim since 1927, so I guess I was the privledged one:)
09102007466.jpg
09102007465.jpg

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
These are real nice reproductions Parks...

Very impressive...

We need to talk about some minor work needed on the Queen of Sheba ;)

BenzBoy

Grand Master
wow thanks Benzboy, thanks for the compliment, it was a very time consuming job, but I was very happy with the way it came up........just as a matter of interest, what would this car be worth?, the owner and I didnt discuss it... regards Parks
The compliment is well deserved.
The value? Hmmmm. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Regards,
Benzboy

Styria

The Godfather
You know, BenzBoy, there is just so much more that could be added to this Bentley job that will NEVER be evident to anyone NOT familiar with Motor Trimming and the countless intricacies that come with it. You have paid a wonderful compliment to Parks and I know he will say 'cheers' to you. But that will probably be all you'll get out of him.

None of the work on this absolutely delicate and delightful machine was pre-made or manufactured. All done by hand, all individual pieces, including carpetting etc. Yet, have a look the way the pleats line up, or the area in the top corners of the front seats where the side bolsters, pleats and piping meet up - absolute precision and incredibly difficult. Yes, it all does look simple, but believe me it was not. Anyway, enough of my rambling and God knows what else. Regards, Styria

Sorry guys, did not see previous posts - anyway, I still stand by what I said.

Last edited: