P1 for Benzboy

More threads by motec 6.9

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Brian glad you liked it i will try to remember to bring a bottle next time work gets me to stay over night in Sydney. Would Dalmore grand reserve suffice or maybe a bottle of 16year old jura. Unfortunately just been informed that i am going to Brisbane on Wednesday .

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Brian
umg_view.php
:D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Tim no it is not Rocket fuel to a Whiskey drinker it is 1 of the holly grails it comes from a very small Island distillery . grappa it puts hair on your chest LOL :D

260ebenz

Master
Hi Tim no it is not Rocket fuel to a Whiskey drinker it is 1 of the holly grails it comes from a very small Island distillery . grappa it puts hair on your chest LOL :D

Grappa I have smelt it before sure did smell STRONG!

Grappa puts hairs on your chest Birthday Girl might not like that will have to check?! lol.

Styria

The Godfather
Grappa I have smelt it before sure did smell STRONG!

Grappa puts hairs on your chest Birthday Girl might not like that will have to check?! lol.

Timmy, we may have an additional birthday girl now. Very dignified, and quite pretty. It is hoped that Michel is putting the finishing touches to her. :D Regards Styria

260ebenz

Master
Timmy, we may have an additional birthday girl now. Very dignified, and quite pretty. It is hoped that Michel is putting the finishing touches to her. :D Regards Styria

The new dignified & quite pretty Birthday Girl she sounds to HOT to handle keep me posted! LOL.
:D