Barn Find 6.3

More threads by Lukas

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
not a bad story.....

They do come up every once in a while

abl567

Super Moderator
Found by a M-100 group board member who tracks down the most amazing cars, believe it or not he is a young chap, and knows more about M100's than all of us put together have forgotten. I think he likes bats as well:p

Oversize

Grand Master
WOW what a find! Fantastic interior!! Looks like they're already doing some maintenance on her. I wonder how they drained the oil if the engine didn't run? It must've been like tar.... Surely it couldn't rust that badly being stored under cover?? :eek: Or is it a particularly damp region of the US?

300SDude

It kind of depends on how close to the coast the place is for the weather conditions.

I live in Eastern Washington State, which has TOTALLY different weather than they have over on the coast by Seattle. MUCH MORE wet weather on that side of the state.

It looks to be in great condition. I love the fog lights with the double headlights as well. I always loved the way the front of these looked.

300SDude

Styria

The Godfather
The auction price thus far is amazing. This is the sort of car I would have steered clear of even twenty years ago. Today ? A no-brainer. That's only what I think. Regards Styria