Barn find!

More threads by BenzLover

BenzLover

Benz Whisperer
Good evening all....

As you all know by now Ive made it back to Kyogle last week,the other day I was driving on the back roads of Kyogle when I came upon this find that was parked in a shed for over 10 years.
Not to sure yet what Ill do.....
Here is a link ..http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv92/benzguy604/Barn find/

Cheers
Mates
Big Dan
Kyogle NSW

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Sorry to be such a kill-joy, especially since it has the camping option - (Radford conversions? :rolleyes: ), but frankly m'dear I don't give a damn; let it rot. Why spend good money on something like this when for a little more you could have one with registration and in working order?
Regards,
Benz-Boy

OP
BenzLover

BenzLover

Benz Whisperer
I totally agree gentleman its not worth the effort of fixing,too bad though.
Tanks for all the comments.
Cheers
Dan

OzBenzHead

Master
Dan: Welcome to paradise! :)

Keep driving those Kyogle back roads and you're bound to make more old Benz finds. In that area I've found seven over the past three years -- four of them whole parts cars, three of them driveable and easily restored to daily driver condition. The parts cars I've adopted and stripped down; the "good" ones I've passed on to friends. Two of the three good ones are now in daily use.

OP
BenzLover

BenzLover

Benz Whisperer
Dan: Welcome to paradise! :)

Keep driving those Kyogle back roads and you're bound to make more old Benz finds. In that area I've found seven over the past three years -- four of them whole parts cars, three of them driveable and easily restored to daily driver condition. The parts cars I've adopted and stripped down; the "good" ones I've passed on to friends. Two of the three good ones are now in daily use.

Thanks mate.
Ill keep my eyes open for sure!
Cheers