slc drawing

More threads by hoddo

hoddo

Connoisseur
Heres a drawing of my car , done by my son in photoshop, and also my new avatar I made from it (first atempt at an animated giff) :)

merc20toon.png

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Hoddo, take no notice of the cheeky 'little punk'-all you do is to just re-pay him in kind!

To get serious for a moment, and it may perhaps be a little premature, could you perhaps cobble up some all up price for a 'good' quality high neck T-Shirt, sporting the name topklasse.org (say on the back of the shirt) and on the front, in fairly small and discreet lettering, "the website for W116 and W117 enthusiasts". I would prefer yellow, red or white T-Shirt colours, with perhaps black or dark blue lettering. If, in due course, you could PM me with price or we'll discuss by phone. Maybe 6th April, for the Show and Shine event, might be an appropriate time 'to look the part'.

Now, I would like to open this discussion to all members for their input regarding my ideas, their ideas as to what they'd like to see and details of design. Hopefully, once settled upon the design, I would be able to place a minimum order of ten units. Regards, Styria (Got to 'walk' first).

G

GreaseMonkey

Hi Hoddo, take no notice of the cheeky 'little punk'-all you do is to just re-pay him in kind!

To get serious for a moment, and it may perhaps be a little premature, could you perhaps cobble up some all up price for a 'good' quality high neck T-Shirt, sporting the name topklasse.org (say on the back of the shirt) and on the front, in fairly small and discreet lettering, "the website for W116 and W117 enthusiasts". I would prefer yellow, red or white T-Shirt colours, with perhaps black or dark blue lettering. If, in due course, you could PM me with price or we'll discuss by phone. Maybe 6th April, for the Show and Shine event, might be an appropriate time 'to look the part'.

Now, I would like to open this discussion to all members for their input regarding my ideas, their ideas as to what they'd like to see and details of design. Hopefully, once settled upon the design, I would be able to place a minimum order of ten units. Regards, Styria (Got to 'walk' first).
This was a while back, but did anything happen about the T-Shirts?
Don't know about colours, but obviously we need a W116 and a W107 design.
I'll take one of each, XL please, and the more we get out there, the more chance of others finding the website too.
Chris M.

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Grease Monkey, well, we certainly went ahead due to the good graces of abl 567 who organized the shirts and the printing on them.

Hoddo could have done the same as well, and I can certainly recommend his operation as well. I went with Anthony (abl 567)for a number of unrelated reasons, but our options are open once we sell the existing stock we have on hand. Hereunder, please find the shirts as modelled by three of the most handsome turkeys on Topklasse. By the way, we have XL available at $38.00 each plus postage - I have been assured that this is a good price.

gearboxmodelnumbers016.jpg

gearboxmodelnumbers017.jpg

Regards Styria

s class

Nice shirts. I think though you should stick to your day jobes and not go in for modelling ;)