Progress....

More threads by Oversize

Styria

The Godfather
Well Mark, I admire your resolve and determination with your new move. I probably get a bit confused, but is there any Mercedes models that are used as a daily driver, or one that is on Club Plates ? By the look of things, I can see two 6.9s (any progress), or have you concentrated on the full hydraulic 560 ? Unless I am mistaken, I can also see the 420SE that you bought off me some years ago - am I right ?

I really like the look of those premises - clean, tidy and spacious - just what you want. Good luck with everything. BTW, what area are you located in ? Far from Melbourne CBD ? Good luck with everything. Regards Styria

N.B. I must really mean it - third time. Good luck with everything. wow, wow, wow...shaking head.

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Master
I’ve moved all my stuff, all the cars, or both a total of 7 times in the past 11 years!! 😬😱 I won’t be doing it again unless it’s into my own place.

I have decided on a 2 year plan, since I need a time limit in order to gather enough motivation & energy to make good progress. I will hold myself to this goal since I’m not getting any younger!

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Master
Well Mark, I admire your resolve and determination with your new move. I probably get a bit confused, but is there any Mercedes models that are used as a daily driver, or one that is on Club Plates ? By the look of things, I can see two 6.9s (any progress), or have you concentrated on the full hydraulic 560 ? Unless I am mistaken, I can also see the 420SE that you bought off me some years ago - am I right ?

I really like the look of those premises - clean, tidy and spacious - just what you want. Good luck with everything. BTW, what area are you located in ? Far from Melbourne CBD ? Good luck with everything. Regards Styria

N.B. I must really mean it - third time. Good luck with everything. wow, wow, wow...shaking head.
Nothing on club plates or rego yet! Once I’ve settled in that will be a priority, if not the highest one. I’m now focussed on selling what I definitely don’t need, getting organised & making Slingshot Dynamics a very successful business.

Unfortunately very little progress on the cars I want to keep, since I’m trying to consolidate. It’s sad to think that the last time I enjoyed actually driving one was 2018! 🥴😬😱

Styria

The Godfather
Well Mark my boy, you've got time on your side. I used to be in your position, with time on my hands (to plan), but I wasn't aware of it at the time, nor would I have known how to best use it - and please, let me assure you, there is nothing critical in any way. I am just talking of my targets I missed, and I am still trying to catch up. I am getting there, believe it or not. Regards Styria