Progress

More threads by sean sherry

sean sherry

Master
With two Granddaughters needing a First Car, I did some research to guide them ......
European Cars have the edge in Safety ( Strongly Built) and also in Driveability..... I was impressed with the Skoda Fabia. The 1000 CC Turbo Engine is a gem, coupled to the latest 7 Speed Duel Cutch Auto, and performs surprisingly well. Equipment wise it lacks nothing... ditto the Build quality. Based on the VW Polo and built in the Chech Republic. a Country renowned to Engineering excellence. The Polo is assembled in South Africa.
Driving,....................
it compared well with our excellent 2010 C Class Cars. Cost $21500 on the road with a 5 year Warranty

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
You can't go wrong!

c107

and 111/116/124/126
From what I gather buying a Skoda is basically buying a VW for 10% less. Most of them share the same platforms. I recall you've been very happy with your previous VW products.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
From what I gather buying a Skoda is basically buying a VW for 10% less. Most of them share the same platforms. I recall you've been very happy with your previous VW products.
Yes Bryce, 5 years with a 2013 Golf and not one issue. For Brian.... it was a 6 speed Manual !