Progress....

More threads by Oversize

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
So this was when I first moved into the factory more than 2 years ago.

IMG_1104.jpegIMG_1233.jpegIMG_1306.jpeg

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Some progress pix during the move. I can’t believe I did all that!

IMG_9964.jpegIMG_9965.jpegIMG_9966.jpegIMG_9967.jpeg

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Sadly I sold both but I wasn’t keen on the colour & one had quite a bit of rust under the back window. The other didn’t have the original 220kW engine

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
With a severe lack of storage space I regrettably sold my beloved Buick too. I’d lost a clear vision for the car & there was just too much work involved (and costs) for me at this stage of my life. Sold rather cheaply as a non runner. I may have dodged a bullet since the new owner discovered a seized engine & is now disassembling for a rebuild. No idea why it seized since it was running ok when last used (but that was 19 years ago)!

The new owner agreed to sell it back to me in the future is he decides he doesn’t want it. If I ever become wealthy I will buy her back…

Last edited:

Styria

The Godfather
Mark, you have done well, and all that remains is now for you to tell us what your projects are now. I seem to remember that a "couple of 126s" were your final projects, but maybe you can fill us in, or me in particular, what your future plans are. Kudos to you on all the work you have done. Good luck with your projects. Regards Styria