Expensive Pressure Pac

More threads by sean sherry

sean sherry

Master
A minor win.... Special and expensive Silver Alloy Mercedes :D Paint from PPC Co lasted about 10 seconds..... no pressure left. They promanced to send replacement on Tuesday still waiting...... So I re- pressurized the Can with my compressor........ it works !

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
A minor win.... Special and expensive Silver Alloy Mercedes :D Paint from PPC Co lasted about 10 seconds..... no pressure left. They promanced to send replacement on Tuesday still waiting...... So I re- pressurized the Can with my compressor........ it works !

Don't waste your time and money on pressure packs.
Talk to a spray painter and get it done properly.
Jerry could help you.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
No Michel, I'm no longer interested in keeping a pristine Car. Impossible to protect Alloy Wheels from damage as daily drivers. As long as our Cars are neat and tidy and perform as the designer intended by being well maintained I can live with wheels that look ok at twenty paces !!:cool:

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
:DJob finisher.... the wheels with Wurths original Mercedes Silver Pressure Pac look as good as new. Coat for one generous Can.. $34 and a lot of elbow grease. On a ten year old Car, and not very valuable..... a pleasing result.

Styria

The Godfather
No photos Patrick because Sean is going like a house on fire - and now he has decided that he will not go any closer to his car than the aforementioned twenty paces ! Regards Styria:)