Two Tone Paint

More threads by Styria

260ebenz

Master
GleamingBeautyRestoration080.jpg

GleamingBeautyRestoration079.jpg

GleamingBeautyRestoration081.jpg

I must admit that the car has exceeded all my expectations. It is very striking and, in my view, an excellent colour combination.

Regards Styria

Styria the Mercedes in the photos looks terrific and the colour combo is great!

Still driving on your green P-Plates Styria? lol.
;)

Cheers.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Well no, Timmy - these "P' plates belong to Damo's daughter. I was indeed fortunate to make her acquaintance at the concours and she, as well as her mother are absolutely delightful people. You'd have to go a long wau to find a family that go absolutely 'dotty' over their Mercedes Benzes. Regards Styria

N.B. Damo is alright, too. No worries there.

260ebenz

Master
Ok no worries then Styria.

I myself am a green P-Plater and a responsible one at that a rare breed you might say!

No harm in going 'dotty', over one's Mercedes I have been known to do that myself! lol.

Cheers.

John S

I'm not certain if I actually like the two toning done so high up the waistline, but the combination certainly is striking!! (Does it make it look a little bit like a Volvo?)

I imagine it looks great seeing it in "the flesh"

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Hi JohnS, I guess the styling is from that period - early '70s and, indeed, it could look a little like a Volvo 244 of that era. The waistline so high up ? I did have some reservation initially, but it passes muster now. It certainly attracts attention. Regards Styria