Twin tone CL

More threads by Oversize

Styria

The Godfather

Hi Mark, I tend to think that it looks more like Gold and Black, don't you think ? I think it is an absolute stunner in every respect. Those wheels are just great and unusual looking, and I don't think its appearance could be improved. I'd have one right now, unchanged, if I had the money. (Interesting that you are involving Facebook) - I am a total novice at it - do you see much of a benefit that could come our way. I saw at one stage that some guy in Turkey wanted to know where he could buy an AMG reproduction spoiler, and he was advised to investigate on TK. Interested in your opinion. Regards Styria

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Gorgeous combination...

Gold and Black have always oozed class....:cool:

WiSeGuYY

OHH BOY , if you just sacroll next , LOL i am in next for the last 3 hours and couldn't stop , thanks for the girls who appear now and then to remind me that we still on EARTH and this is not HEAVEN.

thanks MARK .

REGARDS

TAREK

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
ohh boy , if you just sacroll next , lol i am in next for the last 3 hours and couldn't stop , thanks for the girls who appear now and then to remind me that we still on earth and this is not heaven.

Thanks mark .

Regards

tarek

hahahahahaha

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Gorgeous combination...

Gold and Black have always oozed class....:cool:

Michel I think you're right, it is gold....

Styria FB is an excellent tool and resource for all things automotive and if you're not using it you're missing out. If you update to the new format you can 'like' all sorts of business' and services and everyone will then be able to shop using your recommendations. It's also a great place to find new friends, bring your old ones together and keep them updated with important events. Because lets face it, we're all busy and can't visit everyone every day....

I still think TK should get on board, although in some ways it would duplicate what's already established. But I'd suggest it'd be a good way to attract more members....

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Mark, I have a feeling that our latest member, Akibar from Turkey, could well be a product of Facebook. If I recall correctly, someone mentioned that the AMG reproduction spoilers as illustrated on a 116 model (on Facebook) could be sourced from TK. As it stands, presently, I have still one unit left that can be bought. Regards Styria

WiSeGuYY

Hey GODFATHER , i saw the inquiry on facebook alright , i think it was on RED TERROR photo ( MICHEL'S CAR) and the answer came from EITHER MARK or DONNIE ( DUDE) or MICHEL ,i don't recall correctly .
If you remember i personally inquire for that spoiler but with freight it will be very expensive ( SORRY i passed) only my chance that if i visited SYDNEY one of this days ( and it is not yet on my map since my line of work and destination was not towards that far EAST ) facebook is really can help i agree with MARK.

REGARDS

TAREK

Michel

The Prince of Arabia