Progress....

More threads by Oversize

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
I suppose you could buy parts from Mark . Tim and make a 560. :D

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Sorry Tim in a V8 only frame at the moment. Six means you just aren't in the club and taken down market taxi choice. :p

260ebenz

Master
Now now Motec with a comment like that about us 6cyl owners remember you have to be kind towards me okay?
:D;)

Styria

The Godfather
Sorry Tim in a V8 only frame at the moment. Six means you just aren't in the club and taken down market taxi choice. :p

Hang on a moment, Geoff - what about your 6 cylinder job ? Must be careful not to stand in the sun with butter on your head ......:D Regards Styria

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
I expected Tim to pick up on that tongue in cheek comment. :D

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Now to fit a Japanese Turbo motor to improve a W126.:D

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Nah W126 new so less rust and most have stuffed engines at the bottom end. Meaning $1000 or less and there is always a few at that price. :)

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Well the move was completed late last Fri 14th Nov. I'm still recovering after moving 2x 40' shipping containers, 10 cars, a garage full of equipment, a house full of furniture, theatre room & of course the 'normal stuff'. It took an hr today on the ph to Telstra to try & sort my internet & home ph but it's still not fixed....
Looking forward to feeling human again soon!

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Don't worry Mark feeling human is only a passing fad. :D

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Haha! Let's hope not

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Moved the newest purchase today so the body/engine/trans are finally all at the same place in dunno how long! Discovered the tailshaft is missing so I'm tracking that down tomorrow... And I found a nasty dint in the LR door which is rust free. Some careless idiot with a bobcat should be digging deep for that soon....

Styria

The Godfather
Well Mark, it looks as though you have made a fresh start. What a herculean task. Hopefully, from hereon in it's all go and non-stop. Regards Styria

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Don't say that I am waiting too see if I can barter with Mark when we finally get to meet. :D

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Yep time to make it real & make it realistic! Consolidation will be my aim over the next 6 months!

You should get here soon Motec!! :rolleyes:;)

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
It will hopefully be early next year March most likely. :)

Styria

The Godfather
It will indeed be of interest to see how Mark gets on. I certainly wish him all the best on some fairly substantial future tasks. Regards Styria

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Well I finally got internet access after a month of Telstra stuff ups, wall sockets that aren't connected to the street and a faulty modem! :mad::confused::(:eek: