Please Santa....

More threads by Michel

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Dear Michel,
Why not?
Why not indeed?
Nobody else seems to want it.
Maybe with some work by Jerry, some faux-fur spoilers and a brake overhaul you could go into the school formal business. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Alternatively, take two Aspro and have a good lie down in the shade.
Regards,
Brian
Ps: Paint it in camo colours and mount a Gattling gun on the rear?

Oversize

Grand Master
Nice!!! So what engine's in it??? :rolleyes:

OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Probably is Christmas Fever.
I guess that in lieu of Bex powder a couple of Aspros will have to do
No camo colors, no anti aircraft guns either :rolleyes:

That is supposed to run the stock 6.7 litre V8.

Last edited:

260ebenz

Master
The wheels and the wheel arches surely not suitable for a Rolls Michel and it's the wrong colour?!

Styria

The Godfather
Nice colour, lovely wheels, very nice looking interior - if one looks at the 'crap' of cars advertised in "Just Cars", this is an absolute steal and honey. Yep, I'd have it, anytime. Regards Styria

Oversize

Grand Master
With a 6.7 me too!!! :D

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel you know you want to i posted this car for sale earlier in the year on another post. Not much comment at the time but i notice it has neil wheels :D

WiSeGuYY

Dear MICHEL , i saw the bid is over , i know if i am in AUSTRALIA i would never leave it without a bid , i find it cool for Non BENZ ride.

What you guys see and i don't?? to leave a STUNNING ROLLS go without a try.and we have here ROLLS FANS and even the community celebrity

REGARDS

TAREK

OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Dear MICHEL , i saw the bid is over , i know if i am in AUSTRALIA i would never leave it without a bid , i find it cool for Non BENZ ride.

What you guys see and i don't?? to leave a STUNNING ROLLS go without a try.and we have here ROLLS FANS and even the community celebrity

REGARDS

TAREK

I forgot, but I should have also asked Santa for a bigger warehouse :eek:

300SDude

Rolls have always been one of my favorite cars too. Such beautiful lines.

I rather like the color, surprisingly. Don't now if I would want this "sported-out" version, but still a beautiful car.

300SDude

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen; when will you learn? :D
One simply does not refer to a Rolls-Royce as a Rolls, Roller or a Rolley - unless one is an aged bagman such as Arthur Daley.
The correct shortened version is a Royce - or better still, refer to one by its model name. That is; a Shadow, a Phantom, a Spirit etc.
This simply follows the name of the mechanic Henry Royce. Similarly with Mercedes Benz the preferred shorthened version is simply Benz.
Regards,
Brian

300SDude

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen; when will you learn? :D
One simply does not refer to a Rolls-Royce as a Rolls, Roller or a Rolley - unless one is an aged bagman such as Arthur Daley.
The correct shortened version is a Royce - or better still, refer to one by its model name. That is; a Shadow, a Phantom, a Spirit etc.
This simply follows the name of the mechanic Henry Royce. Similarly with Mercedes Benz the preferred shorthened version is simply Benz.
Regards,
Brian

LOL, you a funny guy. :p I too, usually call it by it's full name, just an oversight on my end because I am sick today. (Or at least that is my excuse, lol).

300SDude

WiSeGuYY

YUCKY , SO SORRY PROFF. i am a bit loose cause i used to call MERCEDES BENZ by either MERCEDES or BENZ , But ROLLS ROYCE i usually call it RR or ROLLS , but never by the MAN behind it ( Henry ROYCE)
MY BAD .
Please accept my apology.

REGARDS

TAREK

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Brian i agree about Henry and not some failed aviator. But after being filled with the Christmas spirit i have decided that the liver is evil and must be punished :D