Out in the sun today

More threads by BenzBoy

sean sherry

Master
Little Wifey has just reminded me that May 1st is the day I enter into my 82nd year.
Can't believe it, as the neighbours still lock up their Daughters. Well maybe I'm dreaming!

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Glad you can make it Sean.

Oh I forgot to ask .. an over night in Oberon ?

I will not be able to, but others might want to. I figure if we leave Richmond by 10am, we should arrive in oberon around noon. So we could get lunch there and then see what makes sense after. Some people may have to leave, others may want to continue to have a drive around the area (e.g to Bathurst) others may want to stay over.

Little Wifey has just reminded me that May 1st is the day I enter into my 82nd year.
Can't believe it, as the neighbours still lock up their Daughters. Well maybe I'm dreaming!

Quite a milestone!

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Date: Sunday, May 1 (may day)
Meeting Location: Hawkesbury Tourism Visitor Information Centre. There is a carpark there and it is big enough that we can easily wait. It is opposite richmond air force base.
Meeting time: 9:30am for a 10am departure.
Route: Up bells line of road and then to Oberon

Attendees so far:
C107
BenzBoy
Abl567
Sean Sherry

Maybe:
Mr Orange 3500

Can't make it:
Michel

PvD

Mountain Dweller
I have marked the diary. Since you are driving up the BLoR I hope to join as the convoy passes thru Kurrajong Heights.
Regards,
Peter

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Meeting Location: Hawkesbury Tourism Visitor Information Centre. There is a carpark there and it is big enough that we can easily wait. It is opposite richmond air force base.

Attendees so far:
C107
BenzBoy
Abl567
Sean Sherry
PvD (will join convoy en route)

Maybe:
Mr Orange 3500

Can't make it:
Michel

c107

and 111/116/124/126
As a reminder this drive is happening next Sunday the 1st of may. Just an informal thing, not any sort of 'event'

Attendees so far:
C107
BenzBoy
Abl567
Sean Sherry

Maybe:
Mr Orange 3500

Can't make it:
Michel

OP
BenzBoy

BenzBoy

Grand Master
I suspect the answer for Bruce would be no; he's caught in the same bind as I am. That is it's a few days before the National Rally in Victoria and we are both preparing cars for the Concours.
Regards,
Brian

Styria

The Godfather
Okay guys, if I am allowed to bring Cappie, I would be delighted to take part. Unfortunately, Gleaming Beauty is unregistered, thus cannot be used. I mean she is still mobile, but I have dismantled various components and as I have had so many items on my plate, some matters simply had to take a back seat.

I will also contact SEL69L, to see if he will come along in his recently acquired Jet Black E55 AMG Sedan. Believe me, it is the real AMG deal - very nice. Regards. Styria

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Okay guys, if I am allowed to bring Cappie, I would be delighted to take part. Unfortunately, Gleaming Beauty is unregistered, thus cannot be used. I mean she is still mobile, but I have dismantled various components and as I have had so many items on my plate, some matters simply had to take a back seat.

I will also contact SEL69L, to see if he will come along in his recently acquired Jet Black E55 AMG Sedan. Believe me, it is the real AMG deal - very nice. Regards. Styria

Yes of course, same goes for anyone. Bring whatever car you feel like.
SEL69L is of course welcome as well.

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Update for those interested in our drive:

Attendees so far:
C107
Abl567
Sean Sherry
Styria

Maybe:
SEL69L

Can't make it:
Michel
BenzBoy
Mr Orange 3500

abl567

Super Moderator
Unfortunately due to waking up this morning with a crook neck and the inability to turn my head I doubt I'll be a starter for tomorrow, I'll be at the meeting point if I can but please don't wait for me. And I spent all week getting Six 3 in shape :(

OP
BenzBoy

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Unfortunately due to waking up this morning with a crook neck and the inability to turn my head I doubt I'll be a starter for tomorrow, I'll be at the meeting point if I can but please don't wait for me. And I spent all week getting Six 3 in shape :(
Ant - you are a week ahead of schedule.....check the calendar?

abl567

Super Moderator
Dopey me, I thought it strange a long weekend would be scheduled:eek:

c107

and 111/116/124/126

Hopefully your neck is sufficiently recovered to come next weekend!

Styria

The Godfather
....he did have me worried when I read his post - it's Monday morning now ! So Anthony, you're bringing the 6.3 ? I guess if it comes to the worst, the 430 Coupe could be brought into play. I am so sorry to leave Gleaming Beauty at home, but it now looks as though I'll get to have a ride in David's E55 AMG - a reasonable substitute ! Regards. Styria