Green slips

More threads by sean sherry

Styria

The Godfather
The main focus has been on Green Slips and it would appear that Shannon's, as a rule, seem to be the preferred choice. I certainly support them.

However, regarding Household Insurance cover on the contents of our home - for this coverage, we have chosen APIA for many years now. About 35K. cover - roughly $32.00 per month. It would not surprise if that organization also operates under the same umbrella as Shannon's, AAMI, GIO et al. Would you believe, mental block and I can't remember the name of the parent company - probably a bit early in the morning. Regards. Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
the main focus has been on green slips and it would appear that shannon's, as a rule, seem to be the preferred choice. I certainly support them.

However, regarding household insurance cover on the contents of our home - for this coverage, we have chosen apia for many years now. About 35k. Cover - roughly $32.00 per month. It would not surprise if that organization also operates under the same umbrella as shannon's, aami, gio et al. Would you believe, mental block and i can't remember the name of the parent company - probably a bit early in the morning. Regards. Styria

suncorp