Factory reconditioned exchange 6.9 motor for sale?

More threads by WGB

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
If Canberra is considered part of Europe, then you're probably on the right track..................... :rolleyes:

He's definitly serious :eek:

TJ 450

Indeed.

I'd have to say that I would be making arrangements ASAP, if I had the funds available. Unfortunately, I'm not in that position though. The trans would also be good as a spare.

It should keep someone's 6.9 going for a long time.

Tim

SELfor50

HAhaha.. don't stress brother, you'll still hold the title for most 'complete' 6.9 engines in Capitown. ;)

SELfor50

Quick Update...

My 'new' M100 should hopefully be in Canberra by middle November.
Project should hopefully be finished by New Year.

Thanks Bill for finding this one!! Big ups for the report and pics too. ;)

Cam.

SELfor50

Thanks for the positive messages all. It hit's the road on Monday (was a slight delay in separating the engine / gearbox for freight) and should hopefully arrive and be installed just in time for me to wrap it and give it to myself for christmas. :)

Thanks again for all your help too Bill, very much appreciated.

Lukas

just in time for me to wrap it and give it to myself for christmas.

In the case of a 6.9 drivetrain, it may be easier to move the tree over the present than the other way around.

PS: Congrats

PPS: Please take lots of photos of the engine before it gets installed in anything, so gumbys like me can see where all the tubes go. :)

oscar

It hit's the road on Monday (was a slight delay in separating the engine / gearbox for freight)

Yeah, it takes ages to grind the bell housings away from them blocks :p:D

I still reckon you should put it on a pedestal for display or beneath a glass topped coffee table.:cool: Phenomenal find WGB.

Last edited:

SELfor50

HAhah.. yep, good call. Will just re-locate the tree.
And don't stress, when it gets here, you can come and see it in the flesh before it goes in. But there'll also be plenty of pics. ;)

Oscar, i'm guessing you've grinded a few of those bell housings before?
Instead of a glass topped coffee table, I wanted to use it as a bedside table so I could wake up to it every morning.. but the mrs wouldn't let me. :eek: :D

Thanks Benz-Boy. Should be fine. After it's installed, it will be 'rapped' though. ;)

Styria

The Godfather
He, he, he, whoa, whoa, who is the lucky Mrs..... ? You said it, champ, not me...is it you know who...if it is, she's nice. I am, of course, talking about Mary Anne. Congratulations to both of you :D Regards Styria Sorry, still moderating.

SELfor50

He, he, he, whoa, whoa, who is the lucky Mrs..... ? You said it, champ, not me...is it you know who...if it is, she's nice. I am, of course, talking about Mary Anne. Congratulations to both of you :D Regards Styria Sorry, still moderating.

Hahah.. just noticed this.

It's Julie-Anne mate.

And she's not a "Mrs" yet, but she's The Mrs.. :)

Cam

Styria

The Godfather
Hahah.. just noticed this.

It's Julie-Anne mate.

And she's not a "Mrs" yet, but she's The Mrs.. :)

Cam
God, you got yourself roped in quickly !.....but, then again, that's part of the fun, isn't it ? Mate, she's all gold. Word ! Your lingo !:D :D Styria

SELfor50

God, you got yourself roped in quickly !.....but, then again, that's part of the fun, isn't it ? Mate, she's all gold. Word ! Your lingo !:D :D Styria

Hahah.. all good mate. Word. ;)

Cam. :)