Des

More threads by WiSeGuYY

Oversize

Grand Master
Can anyone else see the sad look in that car's headlights??? It should be illegal! :eek:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Like a famous automotive person said this week: They should be shot, in front of their family!

How dare they deface such a rare piece of automotive technology!

OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

Hey DEs , thanks for having me , now do this painter have this collection of OLD MERVCEDES?

REGARDS

Oversize

Grand Master
Thanks Des, we love to name n shame!! Obviously there's people (even MB enthusiasts), that are seriously taste-challenged!!! :eek:

OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

BTW did they shoot the AMG engineers when they blacken the headlight of the rRED PIG in 1971 ? NO and now AMG is the sporting arm of MERCEDES BENZ

of course not for blacken the headlight , but give space for insiration LOL don't be so tight you and MICHEL LOL hey i wouldn't dare to paint my w108 red if not MICHEL sugested.

REGARDS
TAREK

Oversize

Grand Master
Don't get me wrong, I really like the Red Pig (apart from all the lights)! :cool: I'm all for modifying cars and making them personalized. I'm not one of those believers that thinks concourse is the only way to go. But the pics above just look like graffitti to me..... And on a MB that's just wrong! :eek:

Tony66_au

Don't get me wrong, I really like the Red Pig (apart from all the lights)! :cool: I'm all for modifying cars and making them personalized. I'm not one of those believers that thinks concourse is the only way to go. But the pics above just look like graffitti to me..... And on a MB that's just wrong! :eek:

Here here!

Then again he could have chopped it, lowered the body on the chassis and added Neons and a sub woofer.

OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

LOL TONY , GOOD LORD NOT A BENZ with history like this.
That guy if he can afford 10 MERCEDES like this and paint them , hummmm it must remind me with the SONG of MODERN TALKING - MADE IN JAPAN

REGARDS

TAREK

Tony66_au

LOL TONY , GOOD LORD NOT A BENZ with history like this.
That guy if he can afford 10 MERCEDES like this and paint them , hummmm it must remind me with the SONG of MODERN TALKING - MADE IN JAPAN

REGARDS

TAREK

I dont know why I posted that last comment, probably because I saw it in my minds eye and was so horrified I had to do some therapeutic forum posting :D

Id put it down to 2 things though, Cultural differences and Being An Artist. :p

Styria

The Godfather
Well, to each his own - I don't find the pics particularly interesting, perhaps mainly because of their poor quality - no doubt, in real life, they might look better and could perhaps be better appreciated.

The section I find of far greater interest is this :

http://www.170220.com/cgi-bin/datacgi/database.cgi?file=Links&report=AllArticles

I haven't yet double checked to see if this link comes up, but I am referring to that site's web and links section. Regards Styria

N.B. Well, it does come up. It takes quite a bit of time to investigate some of the sites, such as Blackhawk in particular. Now, wouldn't it be nice if topklasse.com.au could be included in this list of referrals. Sir Desmond Hay ?

Last edited:
OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

LOL GODFATHER , this page looks very interesting thanks for pointing to it , yesterday i was sinking in other page for oldtimer ebay germany , and my GOD it was full of interesting potential doners and project cars , i wish i live in GERMANY YUCKYY.

REGARDS

TAREK

P.S Is it not enough for TOPKLASSE to host dedicated people like DES ?? i find it an HONOR and more valuble for US.