74,000 Pounds Honda Z600

More threads by 260ebenz

BenzBoy

Grand Master
And it's a steal at that price. :eek:
Styria's will be worth more when sold because it will have gained celebrity status (just the odd fleck of Godfather cigar ash sprinkled across the seat will add value in itself).
Regards,
Brian

BenzBoy

Grand Master
No; Michel is not being cheeky. He is being factual. the HondaZ was a kei car and it was these that preceeded the later small cars like the Yaris. Maybe you need to go and do some research on kei car.
Regards,
Brian

Styria

The Godfather
Well, without wishing to be unduly unkind, its styling resembles a fairly current Daihatsu model (Sirion ?), but it also seems to indicate to a styling union between a Trabant and a Moskovitsch.

Any notion of the Jazz or even the Yaris having any heritage tracing back to this car needs to be rejected. We are now talking of initially a gap of thirty years, and now forty years, spanning the date of manufacture between the cars, and I am sure that the only item shared between the car advertised and the Jazz is that they share the same name. I mean, there was a two door S600 Sports Coupe that had quite remarkable styling, accompanied by an engine that would give the impression of revving up to 12. rpm, and a shrill crecendo to go with it. In my opinion, even that S600 possesses only curiosity value to be owned by an eccentric person. Regards Styria

N.B. I should say, 'a person with eccentric taste'. Especially at the advertised price.

Last edited:

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Styria, do not be embarrassed by the heritage of your Jazz. Yes, there have been some significant improvements over the years but the same concept of a small and efficient speed-capsule still applies.
At university a friend of mine had an S800 coupe and it was fun to change gears at 10,000 rpm while the little motor sang its heart out. It was very, very reliable apart from eating clutches and rear drive chains every six months or so.
They are now collector items as are the Z cars.
Regards,
Brian