W108 for Ant

More threads by motec 6.9

BenzBoy

Grand Master
I do a killer Yorkshire Pudding, a damn good fish pie and tasty pork and fennel sausage roll, does that count as baking?
Karen tells me I should bake as I have the trait of following recipes strictly and completely but i prefer savoury as I already sweet enough:eek:
I don't know ...
We need evidence Ant. Maybe a July GTG and we can sample the wares before arriving at a conclusion?
Regards,
Brian

260ebenz

Master
Let me see what i can do Tim;)

Sounds promising!

I have visited a few Hospitals over the years when visiting my Dad, Sister and Grandmother this was many years ago.

And the Hospital food was well let's just ordinary!

Someone who comes from a Hospitality background has some idea what good food as and what bad food is.

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Sounds promising!

I have visited a few Hospitals over the years when visiting my Dad, Sister and Grandmother this was many years ago.

And the Hospital food was well let's just ordinary!

Someone who comes from a Hospitality background has some idea what good food as and what bad food is.
Hospital food can be a bit like flying economy class on British Airways ......
Not something I will ever do again or recommend even to the truly poverty stricken ...:eek:
Regards,
Brian

Styria

The Godfather
Now that is a REAL post after my own heart! :D

Come on BenzBoy, the wheels look great. More importantly, however, are the various links and blogs that one can investigate by working from that website. I will get my teeth into the information to see what could be valuable for TK. Regards Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
I cooked my Nephew and Niece Chicken and Bacon Caba with philli cheese sauce . And baked them short bread cookies with brown sugar dipped in melted chocolate. Mum was a Chef I love cooking. Friends like my apple pie. :)

260ebenz

Master
I cooked my Nephew and Niece Chicken and Bacon Caba with philli cheese sauce . And baked them short bread cookies with brown sugar dipped in melted chocolate. Mum was a Chef I love cooking. Friends like my apple pie. :)

Motec the food you cooked sounds beautiful!

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Apple pie at 20 paces - I reckon I can outcook you on that one. My secret is fillo pastry and lashings of butter and rum. :cool:
Regards,
Brian

260ebenz

Master
Apple Pie, filo pastry butter and rum all sounds beautiful!

A slice of apple pie before the surgery would go down a real treat!

My Grandmother from Glasgow Scotland could make a mean home made apple pie with cream how I miss Granny's apple pie!

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Mine is short bread pastry with brown sugar. Doesn't matter I like all apple pies but I will cook an apple pie and bring to get together. :D

abl567

Super Moderator
I don't know ...
We need evidence Ant. Maybe a July GTG and we can sample the wares before arriving at a conclusion?
Regards,
Brian

Ok, a GTG at EK it is, late July or early August. Anyone care to suggest a date and the final date negotiations can begin:D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
If I am over by then I will bring a single malt for the gentleman and see about bringing a bottle of wine for the ladies Nugan estate of course. And I will bake a apple pie. :)

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
It gives the poor spirit a chill . Should be drank straight or with good water to layer the flavour's at room temperature . Which is based on Scottish Room Temp which is 4 to 8 degrees . :) I taste my Whisky not consume it. :)

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Oh all right have it your way. :)

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Was thinking to bring Jura or 18 year old Glenlivet. :)