W108 in.... "Street Machine"

More threads by Black Hands

Black Hands

Connoisseur
A very interesting article about a bloke from WA in this months "Street Machine" magazine... Don't think I'll winge too much about the garage floor being too cold, or something being too bloody heavy for a while... Have a look at http://www.cripple.tk/ ... Cheers Fellas..

gwunta

Hi guys, thankyou so very much fo the kind comments. Im glad you enjopyed reading about it. I have upset quite a few Mercedes purists with this build so please don't take this the wrong way but the way I see it, I own the car so I will do to it what I want. I also have a W109 (the blue one pictured in the magazine) that is very original with air conditioning, central locking and power windows. It has the injected 2.8L in it too and will be a future project, not to be modified but to be restored to the condition that it left the show room floor.

The W108 has been invited by Street Machine to the WA Hot Rod and Street Machine spectacular at Burswood Dome here in Perth from August 27-29 so if you are interested in seeing where it is as since the story and photos were taken please come along and take a look.

Cheers

Grant