semi autonomous driving

More threads by sean sherry

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Right again Bryce, It took me only 15 minutes behind the wheel to appreciate the new Camry Hybrid. I had to wait several months for my choice of metallic Silver. An extra bonus was a $2000 discount on the base Model. I always found that Base Models are the best buys. Factory Sat Navs can be expensive to update, whilst portable Garmin Units come with life time updates for around $150. Plus, when I travel the Garmin plugs into the Hire Car. Our old Garmin Unit in our 204 C Class is right up to date with maps and Software. Garmin frequently send emails advising of new updates available for all models. Very easy do access online.
Cost benefit is my catch word.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Abrupt ? well Motec it depends on how big your Boots are. I like to fall into the back when leaving the Traffic behind. !!

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Turning of eco button for traffic light derby to teach young whipper snappers their manners every now and again.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Still enamored with Camry Hybrid. I have been driving a "New Commodore" for the past week..... well it was an Opel built in Poland with Commodore written on the back. It was ok for a high twenties $$ Car but not in the high thirties.
A 420,000 Camry Hybrid Taxi from Sydney Airport was still tight and very quiet.
The Opel at that mileage, who knows.