Rust, Rust and the Meaning of Life

More threads by Lukas

John S

I think that Photobucket deleted my photos as I had not opened the file for too long, anyway they were gone and I did not delete them.

Oversize

Grand Master
Maybe we should look at storing the pics in a different way, to ensure they don't disappear? I'm sure this would be frustrating for new members, if they search for particular information & the supporting pics are missing. I opened this thread as I didn't want to start another if there was already one on the same topic. I found a more relevant one anyway.

OP
L

Lukas

Sorry, pics got broken when I did some housecleaning in my Photobucket account ages ago - have fixed them now.

By the way, the 350 still exists in unchanged condition - I briefly considered cutting the sills from the current parts 450 to fix the 350, but have more or less come to the conclusion that the 350 is a writeoff. Is a pity - it used to be a concours car, and is an import too.

The "plan" is to find a good nick w116 (or perhaps 350SL / SLC - mmmmm) with a shot motor, and put the low mileage drivetrain into that instead.