r107 350sl ECU unit

More threads by Doug H

Doug H

Hi everyone this is my first post, as a new Mercedes owner, i bought a 350sl from my mates dad has some rust, nothing that can't be fixed and needs new interior, but the price was attractive. I drove it home missing badly.
I am now not able to start it i have been checking everything as per other posts on D Jet fuel injection, but i was getting an unusual reading on trigger points between 12 and 22 on ECU ok but when rotated 360 degrees do not get reading between 12 and 21 as supposed to happen any ideas which way to go would be appreciated.

sean sherry

Master
Not the same I know ... but I have a good working Electronic Ignition Module for Cars with K Jetronic injector Systems.

I believe it suits most engines .

Helmet

Connoisseur
Not the same I know ... but I have a good working Electronic Ignition Module for Cars with K Jetronic injector Systems.

I believe it suits most engines .

But not that one Sean,
To the OP, have you checked the basics, fuel pressure , spark etc. The trigger points may be oil soaked,

OP
D

Doug H

Hi guys thanks for the clues i have checked spark, and today i checked fuel pressure all good, i am thinking it is the ECU, are they voltage sensitive, reason being i tried to charge battery while in car from my auxilliary battery source on my Ford Ranger and i think the output is in the region of 14.5 volts.

Thanks for the help