6.9 Under Bonnet

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Got your engine bay nice and shiny - please feel free to let us have a pic. of your pride and joy. Here are a couple of samples...

TechnicalPictures015.jpg
TechnicalPictures014.jpg

Gleaming BeautyTechnicalPictures022.jpg - fairly neat and tidy.....

TechnicalPictures023.jpg

Regards Styria

6.9forever

Noble
Hi Styria -

How do you paste large photos directly into a thread like you have with the engine pics?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Styria -

How do you paste large photos directly into a thread like you have with the engine pics?

Save large pictures in Photobucket and then paste the IMG code on the Forum

6.9forever

Noble
Thanks Michel.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Hi 6.9 forever, after seeing Michel's precise instructions, I decided that my long winded and cumbersome procedure explaining the various steps would be a complete waste of time - especially on someone like yourself so conversant with computer procedures. Michel's details - I take it they make sense to you ? Regards Styria

6.9forever

Noble
I'll give it a try!

6.9forever

Noble
Well waddaya know - thanks Michel/Styria:

P4180624.jpg

SEL_69L

Aristocrat
A lot of Topklasse folks know that I detail new cars. I asked Sam Movisio at the MB Concours what could be done in detailing a 6.9 engine bay for $250.

He would not commit himself.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Well, looking at those pics.,I really think that the engine bay is pretty well spot on for a car that's 43 years old. I am referring to my Gleaming Beauty. She still looks pretty well tops even today. Mind you, David's 6.9 - no wonder it was advertised as the best in Australia - that was when David bought it many years ago. What impressed me most, with his car, were the items that you cannot see unless you're involved in some form of dismantling or repair/rebuild. The insides of the doors are like brand new, but unless you remove the door trim, you can't see it. Regards Styria