Search results

  1. Oversize

    Awd amg 63

    Latest word is the new 63 will be AWD.... Any thoughts? Michel? :rolleyes:
  2. Oversize

    Name your Favourite 3 engines

    Another thread made me do it! :D Mine: Ford 427 Cammer, AMG Hammer 6.0, M100 6.9
  3. Oversize

    The Great Race

    Get the hell off here for the race is about to start!!!! :D:cool: As a couple of fans said, "If you ain't at Bathurst, you're no-where"!!!!! http://www.v8supercars.com.au/
  4. Oversize

    New interiors on Ebay?

    Translation please Styria!!! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260940707519?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  5. Oversize

    Wood trim steering wheel on Ebay

    Nice ! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/310388294773?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  6. Oversize

    The other SOHC big block on Ebay!

    All alloy Ford 427 cammer!!!!! Warning; consult your financial advisor..... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/380282550288?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  7. Oversize

    6.9 waterpump on Ebay

    Ouch! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221123121082?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  8. Oversize

    16 x 8" ET11 BBS wheels

    Refurbished and ready to go: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330800790033?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  9. Oversize

    15" Barocks/Bundts

    For anyone that wants a set: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130775277469?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  10. Oversize

    W116 ute anyone??

    Looks nice.... :) http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271071240157?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  11. Oversize

    Supercharged 6.9

    Well I tried searching for this on the forum to no avail. WTF I know it's there somewhere..... Roadrunner where are you now and what's happening with this car??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxN4AQNzFYE&feature=related
  12. Oversize

    Mercedes V8 Supercar 2013

    Told you!!!! As per a previous thread that was probably missed.... Further official details will be announced at 1pm. Awesome! :D:cool: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/motor-sport/merc-poised-to-rev-up-supercars-battle/story-fnebnsv7-1226476845024
  13. Oversize

    6.9 Speedos

    Well here 'tis just in case anyone was curious... All the way from Hawaii!! Needs quite a bit of cleaning, but I'm very happy. :) Funny that Styria just posted a pic that was very similar!!! Now she's getting closer to the way she's meant to be.... Next I'll be removing the LPG system and...
  14. Oversize

    600 Grosser for sale

    Was this it Motec??
  15. Oversize

    My 420SEL

    Ok this was what I waas thinking of!! I was a little off, but the same result!! ;)
  16. Oversize

    Cluster veneers for sale

    I'd say you'll either love it or hate it. I think it looks nice.... I'm still undecided on the steering wheel. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/250404592781?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  17. Oversize

    Very nice 280SEL for sale

    On Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110945944372&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en The paint could do with some attention, but apparently there's no rust (it's in a dry part of Victoria), the interior's very good and it's got low km. I bet it'd...
  18. Oversize

    Very nice 450SEL on Ebay

    Even at this age they still look great! Especially in this condition..... :) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271045025148&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en
  19. Oversize

    $32K 6.9 for sale in Melbourne

    If only I had the money: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150881312101&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en
  20. Oversize

    Red Pig at Spa

    The original video: :cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9UkAq94ECE&feature=related
Top