Search results

  1. Oversize

    The vacuum cleaner is your friend

    Today I got out one of my industrial vacuum cleaners and attacked Moby and Arrow; OMG the crap that came out! I'd even steam cleaned Arrow recently.... So some suggestions on where you should focus your attention: Fuse box (RHS), Cruise control actuator (underneath), Suspension front valve...
  2. Oversize

    Blown Merc at the strip

    Somehow it's not the same without the standard engine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFObUhEZyrg
  3. Oversize

    Sls 300

    Now that's gotta be expensive!! :cool: http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/sls-roadster-becomes-55-merc-300-sc-2013-02-15
  4. Oversize

    Erebus V8 Supercars

    ..... will arrive in 3 days! So excited!!!! And I wonder if it'll have a positive effect on MB popularity in the wider community and resale values?
  5. Oversize

    Classic vs Current in 30+ Years

    I'm wondering how well an SLS will age and what they'll be like in 30+ years? Being that most parts are unrepairable (computers and all plastics), will parts be so insanely expensive that they're almost worthless? The W140 V12 almost falls into this category now.... If that's the case it'll...
  6. Oversize

    Silver Arrow

    Last lot of the engine after a steam clean. There was so much crap in there I'm amazed she didn't catch fire! There's still stuff around the ballast that I have to remove.....
  7. Oversize

    Silver Arrow

    More:
  8. Oversize

    Silver Arrow

    I thought I posted pics of this one before, but I couldn't find anything in a few searches. She arrived home on Friday so I finally have all of them in one place. Moby and Nugget are out in the weather, but they're both parts cars anyway.
  9. Oversize

    The White Whale (3686)

    This one arrived at my place on Friday! Lovers of the 6.9 should look away because this one's been through hell.... :(:confused::mad: It shocks me how badly some were treated. I give you Moby Dick (I really should stop naming my parts cars):
  10. Oversize

    Another 6.9 (for sale) - Nice

    And the interior:
  11. Oversize

    Another 6.9 (for sale) - Nice

    And here's the pics:
  12. Oversize

    AMG wheel centre caps

    For the Ronal/Pentas. I just bought five with one as a spare. They're about $38ea and postage was free. Slightly different to the original set when viewed from the rear but when on the car you'd never know. Send an email to Shane Herbert at bits4benz@gmail.com and tell em Mark sent ya! The...
  13. Oversize

    6.9 front suspension not raising

    That link is talking about lowered springs....
  14. Oversize

    6.9 front suspension not raising

    The suspension is just like any other system like fuel or spark. You have to ensure the supply is correct, BEFORE you start checking anything else. One thing that a wise MB trainer told me years ago. He asked the class, what do you check when a car won't start? After various anwsers...
  15. Oversize

    W116 parkbrake

    So I'm wondering why Aussie delivered cars didn't get the foot operated parkbrake.... I asked a while ago what the knob was to the left of the headlight switch on LHD cars, but never got an answer. Answering my own questions again, it's the parkbrake release...
  16. Oversize

    New 2013 E-Class

    Ladies and Gentleman may I present the new(i)E: http://www.caradvice.com.au/206795/2013-mercedes-benz-e-class-coupe-cabriolet-revealed/
  17. Oversize

    6.9 front suspension not raising

    It seems there are two types of mechanics in today's society. Those that take the time to diagnose the problem using test equipment and those that attempt to diagnose using the symptoms as a guide and then start replacing parts in the hope of hitting the nail on the head in the (figurative)...
  18. Oversize

    CLC200 Wiper Blades

    I'm currently taking a poll on how much you think a dealer would charge to supply and fit a set of A203 820 26 45 ?? We just had the car serviced today....
  19. Oversize

    M110 window stickers

    I found these on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/360520475688?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 They should do some for the M100!!!
  20. Oversize

    SLCs for Michel

    A package deal going cheap!!! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110978314144&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en
Top