Patrick's W220 S430

More threads by Patrick_R

abl567

Super Moderator
I was thinking something like a Mustang with a V8
I had a Mustang renter in the States last year, thankfully it had a reasonably sized boot so I could store the bits that fell off. Yeah Na.

abl567

Super Moderator
Apparently with the rear seats folded down the boot space is sufficient for a set of 4 spare wheels for track day duties, So there is that.
It'll be plenty of space for my weekly Aldi shop, even on Kitty Litter week.
It's the getting down into it and up out of it I'm considering most.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
It's the getting down into it and up out of it I'm considering most.
I know what you mean.
I will be selling my R230 SL because of the uncomfortable 'getting down' into it.

abl567

Super Moderator
It's as per the pics above, metallic white over the alcantara black with red interior. It's in stock at Windsor Toyota, so if the paperwork stars align I may pick it up tomorrow! 😎
I'm besotted, the photo's of the interior don't do it justice, it's just stunning to sit in.
And the carpet mats are also red with GR emblems.
And white so it's subtle and easy to keep looking clean, important when you're on tank water!

abl567

Super Moderator
You live only once. My advice is if the heart says yes then do it.
Go forth and enjoy. Who cares if ingress/egress is a little difficult; all those Pilates classes you are doing will soon pay off and you'll be bounding in and out like gazelle in spring. (y)
I have the Pilates covered my way now, the climb up into the seat of the Kubota balances with the bend down into the GR.
The heart very much said yes, and the head will be rewarded with a significant drop in running costs.