W220 seats

More threads by Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Anyone know if a W220 S500 has airbags in the seats? Would the rear seat be electric, or was that an option only?

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Look up Wiki you doofus! ;)

The W220 S-Class added standard front and rear side curtain airbags. In total, the W220 features 8 airbags: 2 frontal (driver and passenger), 4 side airbags (one in each door) and 2 window bags

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Mark, any particular reason why you wanted to know ? I am afraid I am not up to the latest chassiology numbers that Mercedes blessed their cars with. I am alright up to the start of the year 2000, but after that ? I am a bit clueless.

I keep on looking at your Avatar - ten cars, not counting the new one that you bought. That would make it eleven. Splendid effort. Any progress on the oldies ? Regards Styria

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
I noticed one for sale (going cheap) and considered the seats for another vehicle in my ever growing collection!

I'm about to buy a shipping container to allow me to strip my parts cars, store all the bits safe and dry and allow me to get rid of the stuff I don't need (rusty bodies etc).

Slow progress, but it is Melbourne winter (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it)!! :D

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Funny that if you look at the 6.9 chassis numbers the odd ones out from top to bottom read 1 1 6 !! Four end in an '8' so that must be lucky! ;)