MBCNSW website suspended

More threads by 260ebenz

Oversize

Grand Master
Fatal internal bickering??? :(

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Mark, I'll echo Michel's sentiments, and he probably knows a little more than what I do. Fact is, we have just recently had our annual elections, and I dare say that we have an executive that is going to be strong and united in its actions, and in running the Club. We have a new, and enthusiastic President, and already there is a full calendar of events for next year.

Attendances to outings have been excellent, and it is only the Club meetings that have witnessed a slight down turn in numbers - but things are on the improve. I am also confident that the issue of Club Registrars for various models will be addressed. Several years ago, I managed to convince the then Executive for me to approach a number of Club members to take on the roles of registrars, and it worked well for a certain period of time. However, that aspect sadly has been neglected in the last few years, but I believe that this important facet of Club activity will soon be addressed. That's about all I know, apart from someone in our midst now being one of the Vice Presidents of the Club, but it is appropriate that this person should make the announcement himself. Regards Styria

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Just noticed the same thing Brian Club site lives it's alive again good to see!

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Speaking of the MBCNSW did anyone get along to this years Christmas picnic on Sunday?

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Timmy, yes, it was booked out with sixty members attending. I suspect that none of us went - well, I certainly couldn't, and didn't, for various reasons. Pity, as last year's event was most enjoyable, and this year would have been no different. Maybe MR 28 went, and perhaps he may even have some pics. Who knows. Regards Styria

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Styria thanks for letting me and all of us know that info.

60 Members at the Xmas picnic that's a good turn out of Members!

I am fairly sure Matthew Richard MR028 did not go to the picnic I hope that is correct Matthew?

I am sure Santa was busy with handing out presents I wonder who Santa was this year?

All this talk of Xmas it's not far away DON'T remind me I can hear you say!
:rolleyes:

Cheers.