Our business/website

More threads by 300SDude

300SDude

Not that a lot of men in here are really into it, but our business is beads.

We run our business out of our home, which is 40 acres in the mountains of Washington State, USA.

We don't per say have a "storefront" for our business, for we started it out online, and it has just grown from there.

We have been in business online for about 11 years now and do fairly well at it. (Well enough that the three of us don't have to go anywhere for work and get to enjoy our property).

We are pretty well known in the bead world. We have had several magazine articles written in the bead magazines for our patterns, and several bead suppliers have used our finished work as their backdrop picture for their ads on the back of magazines.

But anyway, as I mentioned before, I am sure the men in here aren't all that into it, but you know, Christmas is just around the corner, and women love sparkly things, lol.

We do ship worldwide all the time.

So if you have a minute, check out our site. :)

www.beadedpatterns.com

300SDude

Tony66_au

Been there a few times actually, more out of curiosity than anything but I love the work especially the earrings and necklaces. (Christmas prezzies for the boss methinks)

No Mercedes Benz designs though...... Maybe a word in the right ear?

I used to make jokes about Doily judging in regards to the Chrysler PT Cruiser and Neon club as Id noted one in the carpark with Doilies on the headrests and after 4 or so years of my digs at the committee someone actually created some very nice doily style headrest covers...... and sold quite a few before expanding into car blankets etc.

The great thing was the buggers turned the tables on my light hearted jibes and their work was actually quite good including a smiley face giving "the bird" with a small inscription that read..... "Up yours Tony" presented to me via express post lol.

SEL_69L

Aristocrat
I have heard of the early Middle Ages English historian the Venemous Bead....... er......... Venerable Bede!

(Ref. W.C. Sellar and Y.J. Yeatman - 'A memorable History of England - 1066 And All That').

Last edited: