MB Enthusiast- October 2011

More threads by 260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Highlights from the October issue of the magazine.

Article for the W107 and MB owners in general article about 40 years of the SLC Mercedes.

Also featured on pages 58 to 62 320CE W124 convertible manual gearbox article titled 'A Voyage Of Rediscovery'.

Modern Classics special "The Golden Years" celebrating Mercedes best from the 70's, 80's & 90's.

11_C0_Oct_large.jpg

WGB

I have a subscription to M-B Enthusiast and the December edition arrived two days ago.

I like it for the new M-B news as well as some general knowledge of older cars and in particular problems in 4 or 5 year old models.

As a read about the classic years it is a bit light on.

I might investigate Des' option as I have bought the odd copy over the years.

Bill

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Has the journalism improved in these over the last couple of years?
It used to be a bit, "yawn" at times

Mercedes Benz Classic is a far superior magazine in terms of content and presentation, if you can find a newsagent that stocks it.

http://www.mercedes-benz-classic.co...c_home/mbc/home/magazin/classic_magazine.html

Hello Sir Des quality of the MB Enthusiast I find is terrific some may agree or disagree.

MB Classic is excellent I am waiting on my subscription I ordered from MB Classic it is a bit slow in arriving.

Well copies of the magazine are coming from Deutschland hence the wait I guess!

When I ordered my subscription I choose to receive the "aviator design" wrist watch as well look forward to receiving that.

Cheers.