November issue- MB Enthusiast magazine

More threads by 260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
November issue of the magazine is another beauty just bought a copy today!

New SLS AMG featured on the front cover SLS looks great in red!

Beautiful low miles 280CE W123.

Article "SL Triple Test Classic Treats" a must read for all SL Mercedes fans!

300SEL 4.5 rarity "The American Dream" great article as well.

Looking at the MB Enthusiast website the burgundy low kilometre 420SEL I mentioned about on the Forum 6 months ago for sale is featured on the front cover of the magazine in the Janaury 2012 issue.

420SEL article is titled "Seeing Is Believing" Stunning 126 'barn' find beauty.

Cheers.

11_C1_Nov_large.jpg

12_C3_Jan_large.jpg

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Anyone got a copy of the January issue of the magazine yet?

I am sure the 420SEL featured on the front cover of magazine is the same car I mentioned about on the Forum?

Cheers.

Styria

The Godfather
Sorry Tim, I no longer buy the magazizine, but I am sure I would enjoy some of the featured articles you have listed. It's always satisfying to peruse and read items of interest. Regards Styria - BTW, have a good 2012 - I hope you feel at home on topklasse.

Last edited:
OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Hello Styria how come you don't buy the magazine anymore?

MB Enthusiast and MB Classic mags are like Bibles to us Mercedes owners and enthusiasts surely?

As for feeling at home here on the TK site oh well you know I don't think I do NO only joking! LOL. ;) it's a great site and a great people as well!

Cheers Tim.

MR028

November issue of the magazine is another beauty just bought a copy today!

New SLS AMG featured on the front cover SLS looks great in red!

Beautiful low miles 280CE W123.

Article "SL Triple Test Classic Treats" a must read for all SL Mercedes fans!

300SEL 4.5 rarity "The American Dream" great article as well.

Looking at the MB Enthusiast website the burgundy low kilometre 420SEL I mentioned about on the Forum 6 months ago for sale is featured on the front cover of the magazine in the Janaury 2012 issue.

420SEL article is titled "Seeing Is Believing" Stunning 126 'barn' find beauty.

Cheers.

I recently bought the November issue of MB Enthusiast, mainly for the article on the 280CE coupe which has been given a full restoration to top concours standard. Certainly a beautiful example of one of my favourite Mercedes models (especially in coupe form). I'm looking forward to the new book on the W123's coming out soon:
http://www.w123world.com/

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
I recently bought the November issue of MB Enthusiast, mainly for the article on the 280CE coupe which has been given a full restoration to top concours standard. Certainly a beautiful example of one of my favourite Mercedes models (especially in coupe form). I'm looking forward to the new book on the W123's coming out soon:
http://www.w123world.com/

Hello Matthew the W123 book looks to be beauty thanks for the web link.

Cheers Tim.

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Anyone read the Decemeber issue of the MB Enthusiast any highlights from the magazine?

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
After finally finding time to read the Dec issue of the magazine at long last where does time go?!

Dec issue is quite an interesting read.

Highlights from the magazine:

Pages 28 thru to 34 article about a 220SE and 280SE Cab and Coupe article is called 'Fantastic at 50'.

Pages 40 thru to 46 Roadtest article called 'Hit for Six', features the C350.

Pages 48 thru to 52 article called 'One in a Million' features a C58 C-Class wagon.

Pages 54 thru to 60 one for the E-Class owners article is about the 2006 and 2007 E-Class.

Pages 76 thru to 82 one for the W124 owners article called 'Black in White' E300 Diesel wagon.

Many more great articles to many to mention read the magazine for yourself.

I already see the January and Feb 2012 issues have been released has anyone got a copy of either and what features in both issues?

Local Newsagent is a bit slow ordering in the Jan and Feb issues.

Cheers.

11_C2_Dec_large.jpg

Last edited:
OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Feb issue looks good!

190E-16 featured on the front cover a good read for any W201 fan.

12_C4_Feb_large.jpg

Last edited:

Styria

The Godfather
Timmy, I have just about stopped buying any magazine nowadays. In fact, I did sell quite a number of early copies to Mercoupeg, one of our fellow members. You get to the stage where you have seen it all before and you're quite happy to let others come in to take up the void created by an 'oldie'. Regards Styria

N.B. I have also come to realize that the PC offers just so many distractions and attractions - the thirst for knowledge can almost be never ending.

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Timmy, I have just about stopped buying any magazine nowadays. In fact, I did sell quite a number of early copies to Mercoupeg, one of our fellow members. You get to the stage where you have seen it all before and you're quite happy to let others come in to take up the void created by an 'oldie'. Regards Styria

N.B. I have also come to realize that the PC offers just so many distractions and attractions - the thirst for knowledge can almost be never ending.

Good point about the PC offering the thirst for knowledge Styria.

I will keep buying copies of the MB Enthusiast and MB Classic because as a Mercedes owner and Enthusiast I enjoy reading both magazines as I am sure any other MB owner and Enthusiast would.

Cheers Tim.