Link for (Prof) Brian

More threads by motec 6.9

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Thanks Geoff. I already have an account with Flying Spares. They also arrange to have re-made a lot of parts that would be otherwsie unobtainable - but they charge like a wounded bull. How about this: for a set of dress screws they wanted 50c each and $70 handing for a set of 8 screws. I stupidly did not ask about the handling cost until the screws had arrived here is Sydney. Lesson learned!
Regards,
Brian

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Might be a profit in importing with my lugage allowance on flights then. Geoff :D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Thanks Geoff. I already have an account with Flying Spares. They also arrange to have re-made a lot of parts that would be otherwsie unobtainable - but they charge like a wounded bull. How about this: for a set of dress screws they wanted 50c each and $70 handing for a set of 8 screws. I stupidly did not ask about the handling cost until the screws had arrived here is Sydney. Lesson learned!
Regards,
Brian

An expensive screw indeed...:eek:

Styria

The Godfather
Nice, easy website to follow, but they are not quoting prices, are they ? Incidentally, there is a Korean Auto Wrecker (lots of Ssang Songs(?) located on the Cumberland Highway in Smithfield, Sydney. He has three Rolls Royces (quite complete), Silver Shadows, and at least one of them is a Shadow MarkII with that chin spoiler. One of the cars even has the ORIGINAL Lucas frontal spot/fog lights. Surely worth a visit for a keen follower of the marque. Regards Styria

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Nice, easy website to follow, but they are not quoting prices, are they ? Incidentally, there is a Korean Auto Wrecker (lots of Ssang Songs(?) located on the Cumberland Highway in Smithfield, Sydney. He has three Rolls Royces (quite complete), Silver Shadows, and at least one of them is a Shadow MarkII with that chin spoiler. One of the cars even has the ORIGINAL Lucas frontal spot/fog lights. Surely worth a visit for a keen follower of the marque. Regards Styria
Do you know the name of the wrecker, Styria?
Regards,
Brian

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Benz Boy, late reply. I missed your query. Did give the details to Michel at some stage, however I will get the details for you in due course. Regards Styria