motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
No problem Prof now to just win the 50 million next week :D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Brian am i envious you bet i am :cool: i have driven a few Rolls Royces over the years always come back to liking the Early Phantoms followed by the Silver Cloud then the Shadow as my favourites 1 day maybe . And that makes my 900th post Styria as i had better live upto the Big shot comment :D

BenzBoy

Grand Master
You are clearly a man of good taste!
Drive a modern Phantom and you will be impressed. The delivery of smooth power in almost total silence is quite phenomonal - and it leaves the rev-heads wondering where you went......:D
On the other hand, there is no feeling quite like sitting up high and looking down the long bonnet of an early Phantom with the 7.6 litre motor purring away at your feet. ;)
Regards,
Brian

BenzBoy

Grand Master
The Boss is correct: an early Shadow will float nicely over bumps and float around corners - not exactly the sharpest handling model to hit the showroom. You would want a Shadow II with rack and pinion steering if you like any sort of precision in your driving...
Stick with the bike - more raw fun to be had there.
Regards,
Brian

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Brian yes you are correct about the bikes . As for spending i have not spoken to the Boss yet but i have arranged to replace the Territory Ghia with a new Territory Titaniam for her Birthday near the end of the year :)

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I have arranged to replace the Territory Ghia with a new Territory Titanium for her Birthday near the end of the year :)

You are a wise man Sir Geoff :cool: