Search for link for english parts catalogue

More threads by motorpsycho

motorpsycho

Hi guys,

long time no see... My lovely 280 needs a little bit of work and I really need a parts catalogue hence my english is still really poor when it comes to technical terms. I had a polish or russian link to a complete parts catalogue for our beloved Topklasse but it stopped working just by the time I really need it. Maybe somebody here has a solution for me...

Thanks so much

Uli

SEL_69L

Aristocrat
I can only suggest that you go to your friendly Mercedes-benz dealer, and look for the part number that you need, and suggest that you come back later.

If, as it may turn out that having obtained the part number, you still cannot find the part that you need, at least the dealer may be able to supply.

That way, at least your part will be new and genuine, even if you end up paying a lot for it. It comes down to exactly how much you need that part, and are prepared to pay for it, and you will have given yourself some time to think about it.

When you have the part number, you can shop around, looking at other suppliers' data bases, getting an alternative part that may not be genuine, but may be perfectly adequate for your purpose. Brake discs are an example of this.

Fotografa

Uli, I have access to the latest MB parts catalogues and price lists, so if you let me know what parts I'm more than happy to provide parts numbers, indicative pricing, and diagrams.