just to keep the Forum alive

More threads by sean sherry

sean sherry

Master
No not another VW comment !!!
This time its Nissen, They have further developed a variable compression Engine, to be installed in the Infineti. ( spelt right ? ) Runs from 8 to 1, to 13 to 1 shifting seamlessly as necessary. Improves performance and economy.
The internal combustion Engine is still fighting fit !

BenzBoy

Grand Master
No not another VW comment !!!
This time its Nissen, They have further developed a variable compression Engine, to be installed in the Infineti. ( spelt right ? ) Runs from 8 to 1, to 13 to 1 shifting seamlessly as necessary. Improves performance and economy.
The internal combustion Engine is still fighting fit !
Long may it stay that way - well, at least until I am 6' under...
Regards,
Brian

Styria

The Godfather
Well Sean, I certainly appreciate your efforts and attitude in keeping TK alive. I am probably the worst culprit in not pulling my weight as far as TK is concerned. It is hard sometimes, but I certainly would not wish to see the site reduced to meaningless dribble, or to cease operating altogether. If I have anything to do with it (and I'd better), TK will pick up again - and I don't mind if you're talking VW. Regards. Styria

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Well Styria I have witnessed various Clubs go under ,I believe because they were a one crop economy. With T.K. it seems that every bodies old Merc is now sorted ??? I know my S. L. fits that observation. We all have other Cars mostly Modern for every Day use and I for one like to try to understand where the Motor Trade is heading.( Petrol driven Cars that is.) Hybrids are not for me, I feel that they are an interim stage only, and an expensive exercise to boot.. Diesels are for Trucks. Land Cruisers etc., are Trucks !

Before I envoke some ones ire...Modern Trucks like Volvo's , etc drive like Cars. Everything is power assisted. in fact the high end, heavy Trucks are more advanced than most Cars.