motec6.9 its alive

More threads by motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi guys recieved the phone call i have been waiting for yesterday after 5 long years my silver 6.9 has fired into life at TR&Green will have dyno results emailed to me so i can post David at TR&Green told me it should be finnished on monday or teusday then can send to paint shop. PS David also said regards exhaust noise no way no how will it pass rego :D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
GREAT NEWS... :D

Congratulations

Make sure you record the sound of the exhaust before you modify it :p

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Not before i have the chance to hear it then i will think about passing rego with it if it fails then change for rego ;)PS my vy onetonner only had hotdog mufflers on duel 2 and a half inch exhausts:eek:

Styria

The Godfather
Not before i have the chance to hear it then i will think about passing rego with it if it fails then change for rego ;)PS my vy onetonner only had hotdog mufflers on duel 2 and a half inch exhausts:eek:

Good Luck with this project, buddy. You've been long enough in getting this done, and I really dips my hat to you for a triple "A" for effort and perserverance. Regards Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Thank Styria the only problem i have is waiting another 8 weeks before i get to hear it:(

Styria

The Godfather
Thank Styria the only problem i have is waiting another 8 weeks before i get to hear it:(

The upside is that you can save more money whilst you're on the 'Happy Island' - i.e. Castel Felice as referred to elsewhere. :confused: Regards Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Styria and Michel the thing im most interested in seeing is the dyno results when finished from David so i can post results and to see what difference having extractors and sports exhaust with electronic engine computer make to final power output:)

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
hi guys after a small delay i have just been on the phone to David at TRG and my car is now on the dyno being tunned he will as stated earlier send me final power run report to post but i have been informed today that compression in Goldie2 engine is 145 to 148 psi on all cylinders does that mean i got lucky with a euro motor:D